Our client based near Oxford is looking for a full time Property Services Procurement and Contracts Manager to join their team. The primary role will be to achieve the best price and value for goods and services.
Duties include (list not exhaustive):-
- Tendering and negotiating contracts for the supply and receipt of services
- Working with suppliers to ensure that key SLA’s are met and performance managing if not
- Processing payments, invoices and purchase orders
- Understanding technology and managing online systems
- Producing reports and statistics using computer software
- Training and supervising the work of staff
- Evaluating tenders, making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors
- Responsibility for ensuring the timely collation and reporting of management information including KPI’s and quality audits, as well as development of management systems
The ideal candidate should have significant experience in preparing tender and contract documentation. They are looking for an effective negotiator with an analytical mind, who is professional, organised and diligent and has a good understanding of risk management.
Our client is offering a competitive salary (details on application) and a fantastic opportunity to join a company that offers a complete solution to caring for the working environment.