Our client operates a large leased pub estate in the UK. They are now seeking an experienced Property Manager to manage their businesses in London and the south.
Your task will be to manage a portfolio of licensed properties to maximise the asset value and income from each of the businesses.
- Manage the properties to achieve and exceed budgeted income
- Prepare rent assessments and conduct rent reviews
- Identify opportunities for developing further income streams.
- Ensure tenants comply with repairing obligations
- Recommend acquisitions to improve the existing portfolio
- A background in property management ideally within pub operations in the hospitality/ leisure sector, or in multi site retail
- Energetic with the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- A proven track record of negotiating rent reviews
- Demonstrate financial knowledge and commercial awareness of the market place
- Current knowledge of statutory compliance
- Strong planning and project management skills
Salary: £50-55k plus bonus
Location: London based