Position: Property Manager Location: Oxford (OX2) Salary: £20,000 - £28,000 Sector: Property Management, Lettings , Real Estate, Property, Estate Agency, Customer Service
Our market leading property client, are looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their rapidly expanding Oxford based office.
As Property Manager your role will be focused on building strong relationships with both Tenants and Landlords and will be responsible for being the point of contact throughout the tenancy.
The successful candidate will hold strong communications skills and have working experience of working within a property management role.
This business is a leader within the field of Oxfordshire property. Covering sales and lettings, this business dates back to the 40's and has grown into one of, if not the most respect Estate Agency in the county.
The company engage heavily with the local community by way of supporting various schools, charities, farmers markets and sporting clubs every year.
* Full UK driving license
* Hold ARLA qualification or willing to study
* Arrange when appropriate check ins, check outs, property inspections and inventories
* Monitor repair requests and making sure these are dealt with quickly
* Able to diarise appointments, manage administrative tasks and act as a first point of contact
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience within the property sector
* Ability to nurture relationships with new and existing clients