Project Surveyor, Christchurch, £45,000 + 5% Bonus, 22 Days Holiday, Loyalty Scheme, Parking, Pension
We are delighted to be working with a well established and highly regarded construction company based in Christchurch.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering multiple construction projects from beginning to end including: budgets, specifications, attending review meetings and ensuring timescales are worked to. A degree in Project Management or Quantity Surveying is essential as well as experience within Surveying and good IT and communication skills. Must have worked with Residential builds.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Producing KIPS, budgets/specification/programmes and monitoring projects with respect to cost management
- Leading and participating in review meetings
- Evaluating project and budget progress and identifying resolution measures
- Timely and cost effective procurement, coordination and management of Sub-Contractors, Utilities and Consultants
Experience and Knowledge:
- Previous experience of Project Surveying, Quantity Surveying or similar
- Experience working with residential builds
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Good communication and interpersonal skills