|Job Title:||Project Support Interiors|
|Salary:||25000 - 30000|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hallett-Walsh|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02392 984 004|
|Member Contact||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Contact Phone Number||02392 984004|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
PROJECT SUPPORT INTERIORS
1 year maternity cover
MAIN PURPOSE/OBJECTIVES OF ROLE:
To support the Interiors Manager/Director in their day to day management of their role, including tender bids, projects, marketing, and research. Under the direction of the Manager, the role also supports the Sales team in their tender bids.
- Assisting with the proposals for interiors to support tender bids and
quotes, including product, layouts, drawings (CAD) amendments, suppliers and price options.
- Updating image library, supplier brochure library, and supplier price lists..
- Sourcing and researching new suppliers to increase product portfolio.
- Promotional work required from time to time to support bids and quotations as well as general
promotional support work.
- Other support functions as required.
- Preparation of tender documentation, product books, pricing schedules, drawings and O&M
- Coordinating and reconciling the various aspects of the documentation.
- Comparison to Budget and/or target pricing and ensuring that all non compliance issues are
drawn to the attention of the Manager/Director.
- Compiling tender documentation in full and producing a final tender package.
- Working with both internal operations and external nominated supplier contacts
and individual clients, architects and Project Managers, which can include meeting
- Assisting with the identification of critical paths and milestones and alerting the relevant
people to their responsibilities and deliverables.
- Assisting with the coordination of personnel in the creation of tender bids.
- Order entry, product and cost validation, supplier order generation and acknowledgement.
- Sales order management from order entry to invoice and payment in-line with procedures.
- Quotation responsibility (shared) for small enquiries, specific customer bands, standard price
- Provide assistance on quotations and tenders to the Sales Executives, as and when
- Ensure accuracy of all of the above and ensure it is undertaken in a timely manner.
- Liaise with customers to resolve queries.
- Respond to customer enquiries.
- Answer the telephone and transfer the call to the correct person.
7.Non Conformity Management
- Deal with all NCR’s.
- Responsible for all NCR’s as they will be taken off the profit and will be costed to the job.
1.Maintain safe working practices whilst undertaking your duties at all times.
2.Undertake any other reasonable tasks as directed by management.
3.Work flexibly and be receptive and adaptable to a changing environment within a fast expanding Company.