SALARY: £Competitive Salary DOE.
We have an urgent position for a Project Manager to join our client who are leading provider of banking software within the UK. A financial background ideally with latest UK mortgage knowledge would be advantageous.
The company has developed a calculation toolkit that can be applied to a wide range of financial services based products that include mortgages, investments and pensions. Their clients are some of the leading banking organisations throughout the UK. This prestigious and dynamic toolkit has been used by the Financial Ombudsman Service since 2001.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
• Managing projects from the initiation through to implementation.
• Work with customers, suppliers and internal teams to drive projects forward, to time, quality and budget.
• Provide regular updates and reports to end Clients and management on project progress.
• Working with internal staff to plan resources for the project and define appropriate prioritisation.
• Producing ISO compliant project documents and ensuring these are kept up to date.
• You will be able to work on end client sites as and when needed. (The company are Coventry based but their end client’s span the UK so you need to be willing to travel and happy to stay away if required).
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
• You will have at least 3 years relevant and up to date financial services PM experience, preferable with specific up to date knowledge of UK mortgage products.
• You will have experience of estimating and managing budgets from small change to £1m plus projects.
• You will be a self starter with a can do attitude and able to work on your own initiative, both within our internal dynamic and flexible teams and also on end client site.
• You will be an excellent client relationship builder and be able to sort out problems and be proactive in your approach.
• You will be great at planning end client centric and internal projects, whilst being able to re-prioritise as demands change.
• Desire and ability to manage multiple projects at the same time given each the appropriate attention to detail.
Ref No: 1703-13
Job Type: Permanent
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £Competitive Salary
Hours: Monday to Friday: 08.45-17.15