This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a well established and unique Automation Systems Integrator with continuous development opportunities.
The company delivers completed projects to customers across "Waste Water Treatment", Oil & Gas, Process Industry and Manufacturing industries. With a proud reputation my client is looking for commited and focused individuals to join their team.
My client is looking for a confident SCADA & PLC Project Engineer who has knowledge and experience with using "Wonderware System Platform"
The successful applicant will join a small team of skilled engineers who will deliver completed projects to customers. The team will take ownership of the project from start to finish where they will Design, Test and commission the project, ensuring all commercial aspects are followed (documentation, Risk Assesments and Method Statements)
- compile SCADA, PLC and HMI software.
- Interface with customers/suppliers.
- Carry out onsite commissioning.
- Perform testing with customers.
- 2 yrs+ SCADA Systems (Wonderware System Platform) experience
- PLC Systems (Rockwell and Siemens)
- Understanding of DeviceNet, Profibus and Ethernet.
- solid 3+ years in Automation Projects