|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Salary:||40000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Avis|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Member Contact||Gavin Avis|
|Contact Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Project Engineer. We are proud to be working on behalf of a major Engineering company who have 3 manufacturing sites across the UK. The company have won a major contract and are looking for a Project Engineer to report directly to the Engineering Manager during this exciting growth.
Project Engineer duties include:
- Contribute to and lead defined aspects of the project to achieve optimal balance between requirements, schedule and cost
- Manage technical risks and requirements verification throughout project execution to successfully demonstrate compliance
- Prepare technical presentations with internal and external customers
- Lead lessons learned sessions providing best practice to team members
- Lead failure investigations associated with NPI
Project Engineer, skills and experience needed:
- Delivered complex and simple NPI projects in aerospace or automotive companies, working within a gated process (e.g. APQP)
- Have experience with Castings
- Created manufacturing instructions from 2D drawings or 3D CAD (model based definition)
- Worked within, and occasionally led problem solving (8D/A4/Ishikawa etc) teams.
HNC/HND in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or equivalent
Hours of Work: 39 hours per week, 8:00 – 17:00 Mon – Thurs and 8:00 – 13:00 Fridays.