Our client is looking for a Project Engineer based in London and the South East. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast moving and rapidly expanding environmental monitoring company.
The role is a varied position with the majority of the work field based. Within the role the right candidate will be testing and de-bugging of equipment already in the field both remotely and on site,
The right candidate will also be required to Project Manage the development and implementation of new products in to the field from from start to finish.
Open-mindedness, positivity, flexibility and adaptability would be key attributes in the role.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
- Experience within Electronics.
- Experience within instrumentation devices & their support/calibration
- Knowledge of high performance electronic systems and hands on experience in development and installation
- Experience in dealing directly with customers/subcontractors in the field over on-site issues
- Ability to communicate site feedback into continuous improvement/development cycle
- Able to display an ability to manage projects to completion – from concept to development to deployment to invoicing
- Experience in providing factual reports and invoicing an advantage
- Knowledge of environmental services market and an interest in IoT an advantage
- Proactive attitude, a quick learner and a self-starter a must
- Role based in the London/South East area
- Excellent communications skills with fluent English
- Clean driving licence
Minimum of degree in an electronics discipline
Location: London & South East