Tsubakimoto UK Ltd
Tsubaki is a Japanese owned manufacturer of automotive timing systems with a UK base near junction 27 M1. The company needs an experienced Project Manager to join the team who will be responsible for planning and coordinating allocated EU engine projects from RFQ to start of project.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will manage the projects to ensure all customer and internal requirements are achieved to meet SOP +90 days. This will involve regular contact with customer/suppliers and other Tsubaki companies.
- Lead designated internal APQP meetings
- Ensure Project Gateways are reviewed and signed off;
- Monitor project progress against time plans and identify risks;
- Understand customer requirements regarding key program dates, volume requirements.
- Experience and understanding of Automotive APQP & FMEA process requirements & documentation;
- Engineering background with ability to understand simple engineering drawings and specifications;
- Strong literacy skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Result driven, positive attitude, self-motivated;
- Computer literate;
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, with experience & ability to work to deadlines;
- Experience of automotive procedures, FMEA and 3D CAD skills (CATIA, Ideas, UG).
An attractive salary package and good working conditions are on offer.