Main Job Description
• Setting up Broadband, SIP, Hosted services
• Operating quickly to set up services, handling any issues with the order process & objection handling
• Responsible for co-ordinating each Telecoms project that is assigned to you, from admin to installation
• Conduct Surveys before & after installation to gain understanding of client needs
• Keep customers appraised of the status of their orders
• Maintain and update a detailed ticket queue
• Ensuring accurate billing of customers
• Working toward objectives & KPIs
• Detail oriented
• Solid communication skills
• Flexible with regard to new tech & working style
• Lateral thinker, able to develop logical solutions
• Experience of working within a Provisioning role.
• Experience with Gamma, TTB, WLR, iPECS, Openreach Network, FTTC/ADSL, Leased Lines and ISDN.
• Good organisational skills.