We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Project Coordinator to join the Production department of one of the UK’s biggest providers of e-learning solutions.
Working from offices in Nottingham, you will join a team of passionate and creative individuals working with a range of well-known global companies to develop bespoke, interactive training scripts in the field of learning and development.
This is your opportunity to take a lead role in coordinating projects for Production. Using your great organisational and communication skills, you will plan and schedule projects – coordinating project teams to ensure timely delivery of project components, and liaising with clients to ensure deadlines are met on both sides.
What does this role involve?
- Leading the co-ordination of multiple projects.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget, and that they meet client expectations.
- Hosting regular client calls to discuss the progress of projects.
- Collaborating with specialists in design and instructional design to create exciting, original learning solutions.
- Working closely with subject matter experts to broaden your understanding of various training topics.
- The opportunity to attend face-to-face client meetings across the UK and Europe to ensure a successful collaboration throughout the project lifecycle.
What are we looking for?
- 2:1 degree or above.
- 1-2 years’ commercial experience in a client facing role.
- Fantastic organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A calm and level-headed persona, with the ability to cope with potentially stressful situations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A personable and flexible approach to new situations and new people.
- A passion for learning and development.
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidate will receive an excellent package which includes: Starting Salary in the region of 22-£27k, excellent training, 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) and Discounted Gym Membership
This is a Monday – Friday role (9am-5.30pm)