Are you an experienced project coordinator looking for progression or a project manager looking for the next move?
Our client is a fast growing, well respected, world leading manufacturer serving the oil and gas industry. They seek an experienced Project Co-ordinator to further strengthen their team as they continue their growth worldwide.
The role of Project Co-ordinator is an important one and takes responsibility for managing valuable project bid preparation, satisfying bid tenders to contractors and using initiative to manage project over several years from start to finish.
The successful candidate:
• Works with colleagues in customer services and sales to discuss pricing strategy for projects.
• Turns around project bids from request for quotation to order including all necessary documentation.
• Follows formal document submittal process, according to clients procedures.
• Completes and coordinates pre-qualification questionnaires for projects.
• Ensures all products are bid on the enquiry in the most commercially and technically compliant way, with support from the customer services manager
• Reviews client’s legal terms and conditions and highlight any points of moderate to high risk.
• Upon receipt of customer purchase orders, ensures the project is completed on-time including accurate completion of final data workbook as required.
• Maintains customer relationships with buyers at key accounts.
• Recommends sourcing options to drive cost out of products during bid development.
• Coordinates with engineering and the customer services manager to ensure technical compliance or offer alternatives to product requests.
• Ensures inspection test plan is followed by supply chain and all goods go out as per the client’s instructions.
• Assists logistics to complete invoices, packing lists and other required documentation effectively for dispatch and shipment of goods.
• Interfaces with all departments to meet customer requirements.
• Coordinates setting up customers and new part numbers as needed.
• Assists customer service advisor's on day to day quotations and order inputting as workload dictates.
• Be well organised with evidence of the ability to handle and manage documentation.
• Possess excellent MS Office skills (Word & Excel) and the ability to manipulate PDF documents
• Ideally have experience within the oil and gas industry.
• Have the ability to manage time and work to deadlines.
• Be degree educated.
• Have the confidence to handle technical issues once training has been given
• Be capable of multi tasking, handling multiple projects at any time
• Communicate effectively with people at all levels.
This is a progressive and growing organisation which regularly recruits individuals to train and develop. The workload is varied and large with a number of exciting development opportunities for the right person as the company undertakes initiatives to align their US and UK working best practices and win new business.
The successful person will be high calibre with experience from any of the following industries where processes are rigorous:
Oil & Gas (Preferred)
The role is based in St Neots and whilst additional travel is not envisaged applicants should be aware that it is possible that very occasional travel may be required to the USA and Europe.
In return a very attractive package is on offer including an excellent salary (dependent upon experience) along with 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), a contributory company pension scheme and death in service benefit. Office hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and earlier finishes on Fridays. There is free on site parking. The team is friendly, professional and supportive.
Only ‘live’ vacancies are advertised by Clarity Appointments so you can apply in the confidence that the position is open and we are accepting new applications.
Specific questions you might have about the vacancy can only be addressed once you have applied in the interest of client confidentiality.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications currently being received we regret that we are unable to make contact with all unsuccessful applicants, nor provide specific feedback. If you do not receive a response within 10 days your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Clarity Appointments Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.