|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Salary:||35000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Fraser Evans|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01793 762026|
|Member Contact||Fraser Evans|
|Contact Phone Number||01793 762026|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
£35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Programme Manager is the primary interface with the customer and is responsible for managing all aspects of their assigned customer accounts relating to pricing and customer service.
Programme Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Own direct responsibility for managing product pricing, price change tracking, scheduling and cross-company communication.
- Own responsibility for growth and development of house accounts and working with the Business Development / Account Manager on the development of others.
- Assist where appropriate in the absence of the Commercial Manager / Contract Review Engineer.
- Travel routinely to customer sites and act as customer programme point of contact. Communicate schedule milestones consistently.
- Hold overall financial responsibility for the profitability of each product sold, including but not limited to, PPV, gross margin, material liability, account specific costs, cost reduction opportunities, invoice/ payment recovery (target no greater than 60 days) and recovery of any NRE from the customer.
- Achieve/improve gross margin, sales goals and objectives at agreed levels.
- Prepare annual business plans for each account that is managed.
- Manage the formal contract review process. Review any potential new business or new product introduced by pulling together a team to understand the flow-down requirement from the customer on all aspects of the business. The team to consist of representatives from all areas of the business including engineering, purchasing, finance, test, manufacturing, quality and materials etc.
- Manage the contract review team and ensure that the customer requirements are fully communicated, and our client are compliant with purchase order requirements and any supporting documentation and/or specifications.
- Prepare quotation and release (for all accounts) with last Cost Bridge.
- Host quarterly business reviews with customers to review KPIs.
- Hold weekly face-to-face meeting or conference calls with customers supported by the issue and maintenance of a joint action plan (subject to customer requirement).
- Generate sales plans and provide support to ensure the meeting of sales targets.
- Report customer claims and oversee recovery.
- Produce weekly scorecard of transmission (including OTIF/quantity and obsolete and slow–moving stock).
- Contribute to annual budget / monthly forecast generation.
- Assist in the setting up of contracts in liaison with the Commercial Manager.
- Load sales orders onto ERP system and manage system.
- Maintain and comply with all Sales Force requirements. Ensure the system is updated with the latest customer information (dates of orders etc.) through the programme co-ordinator team.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements
Programme Manager Requirements:
PLEASE NOTE: Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance and SC level clearance may be required for this role. In the event that BPSS/SC clearance cannot be obtained you may not be eligible for the role and any offer of employment may be withdrawn on the grounds of national security.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical, detailed approach
- Microsoft office familiarity
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to travel, UK and abroad including overnight stay (travel estimated 10-20% of role)
Programme Manager Desirable Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Electronics background