|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Salary:||52000 - 57000|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hart|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01772 958075|
|Member Contact||Global Skill Supply Team|
|Contact Phone Number||01772 958075|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
My Client is a Tier 1 Supplier to the UK largest Automotive Manufacturers in the UK.
Due to continued growth and investment my client is looking to seek an experienced Programme Manager to join the company during this exciting period of continued growth.
The Programme Manager must be a subject matter expert in project management, and should ideally also have experience of industry (Automotive) – It is the project management expertise that is the primary function of this role, because that is the prime need for the role to exist.
It is imperative that Programme Managers have a demonstrable ability to manage projects, which should be evidenced within their career history.
Responsibility is the obligation to ensure that the project tasks or a piece of work is carried out efficiently, to the relevant quality standards – and on time.
Your role demands that you create a climate in your team where responsibility is clearly defined and accepted. .
- PMI’s PMBOK Guide
- Competent Leader
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Sales & Customer Orientated
- Ability to demonstrate significant initiative
- Assertiveness, confidence and verbal fluency
- Ambition, drive and commitment
- Effective communication and good listening skills
- Being well organised and self-disciplined
- Being able to identify and facilitate problem solving
- Decision-making capability
- Ability to keep everyone focused on the project objectives
- Having being trained in project management tools and methodologies
- Being experienced in project management processes and procedures
- Being respected by peers and management
- Entrepreneurial Approach to a Programme