|Job Title:||Production Team Leader|
|Salary:||33000 - 45000|
|REF:||Production Team Leader|
|Contact Name:||Beth Cox|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02380 848475|
|Member Contact||Nicky Corps|
|Contact Phone Number||02380 848475|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Production Team Leader – Milling
Hours; Mon – Thursday: 7.30 am to 5.00 pm, 30 minute lunch break.
Friday: 7.30 am to 12.30pm.
Job type; Full time / Permanent
Pay; A competitive salary dependent on experience.
Opportunity for overtime at 1.4 times hourly rate.
On behalf of our well established client Red Chill Recruitment are recruiting for a Production Team Leader – Milling. The right person will take a lead role in technically advising on all aspects of engineering, working methods, CADCAM, programming, setting machining and tool making.
Perhaps you are a highly experienced CNC miller programmer looking for the opportunity to step up to take a lead role?
Roles / Responsibilities-
- CADCAM, programming, setting machining and tool making.
- Day to day shop floor supervision, coordination, guiding, training and helping production employees.
- Assisting with planning shop floor loading in order to optimise output levels whilst retaining quality and on time delivery targets.
- Developing working methods, CADCAM offline programming, setting & operating machines as required to maximise production output through individual flexibility
- Supporting the quality team by assisting with first off inspections.
- Conducting and giving input to employee appraisals; helping to ensure that each individual reaches their full potential
- Chairing and contributing to departmental meetings, 8D/NCR & works order investigations, practical production and machining efficiency improvements as part of a process for continuing improvement; embracing change and encouraging others to do so.
- Managing machine maintenance and breakdowns, with the ultimate goal of ensuring the lead times for customers are still achieved.
- Fire marshal duties(training to be provided).
Skills / Experience-
- Self-starter and a team player with the desire to work in a progressive company.
- Good organisational skills, ability to manage and prioritise workload in a changing environment.
- Solid leadership, supervisory, people and communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge and ability to interpret engineering drawings and geometric tolerances.
- Extensive experience developing working methods, CADCAM offline programming, setting and operating CNC milling machines.
- Hands on experience of using all types of traditional metrology measuring equipment.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office applications. Experience with ERP/MRPsoftware packages would be of benefit but not essential.
- Competitive Salary.
- A progressive, engaging work environment.
- Job security, training and career opportunities.
- The opportunity to earn overtime.
- Company group profit related bonus scheme.
- 33 days annual leave including statutory holidays.
- Company sickness scheme (subject to qualifying criteria).
- Company auto enrolment pension scheme (subject to qualifying criteria).