- Do you have experience of Production Planning in an FMCG business?
- Are you looking to progress within Supply Chain in a forward thinking environment?
- Is your experience dealing with the major multiples?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a Planner to join their food manufacturing business based in Oxfordshire.
- Build and issue the factory’s production plans.
- Monitor and review all customer orders to improve forecast accuracy.
- Liaise with the commercial team to view the long term forecast.
- Work with the business to look at packaging and raw materials stocks.
The Successful candidate:
- Previous experience of Planning in an FMCG business is essential.
- Great attention to detail as well as highly competent in Excel.
- The ability to work well under pressure as well as a strong communicator.
Job Reference: JR11172