Production Planner - Hereford
£26k per annum + 1/4ly bonus + extensive benefits
Due to further expansion and internal promotion, the world's leading innovator and manufacturer in their specialist sector - 100+ years of history and experience – are seeking to recruit two further Production Planners to join their growing team. The role of Production Planner will suit those with ambition and a view to further career progression; prospects are outstanding within this site and the parent group of companies also.
This is an employer of choice with outstanding prospects.
We are looking for two additional Production planners to work within the already strong Production Planning team, reporting to the Operations Planning Manager, to provide a world class production function for the expanding business.
Operating within the planning function the main duties will include:
- Day to day planning of materials
- Working with numerous production teams and work centres to ensure adherence to the daily and weekly production schedules
- Liaising with different departments for example, suppliers, managers
- Working with managers to implement company policies and goals
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
APPLICANT MINIUMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Good educational background
- Relevant experience within the manufacturing production environment with planning experience
- Competent IT user (MS Office) - training on our bespoke planning (ERP/MRP) systems will be provided
- An understanding of manufacturing/production and production processes
- Outstanding organisation skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Up to £26,000 per annum, quarterly bonuses, pension scheme, and life insurance
- 37.5 hour week (no shifts)
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)