Be Personnel is looking to work with a Partner Agency covering the Borders area to recruit a number of Food Production Operatives to join their team.
Candidates will be placed with the company directly, while working on a temporary basis until at least Christmas 2016.
Fees - £275 per head, after 31st October £200 per head. There is also a 4 week free replacement period.
The Production Operatives will work within various departments, processing raw salmon to customer specifications.
The ideal Production Operatives will:
- Previously have had production experience or experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Not be adverse to working within a chilled environment
- Be reliable with good time keeping skills
- Have own transport or live locally
Positions are available on the following shifts:
- Monday to Friday, 1530 – 2330
- Monday to Friday, 1500 – 2400
The Production Operatives will earn a pay rate of £7.25 per hour (Day Shift) and £7.79 per hour (Back Shift).
Immediate start dates are available.