Production Manager – Poole
Salary: £30 – 45,000 DOE
• To ensure customer enquiries are converted into sales orders and that all customer orders are processed, manufactured, tested and delivered in accordance to the required quality specifications and to the required delivery schedule.
• To ensure efficient business operations, which will maintain and exceed the expected profitability as defined in the annual budget.
• To ensure the business maintains the appropriate resource levels to secure customer requirements & report to Director[s] where resource is required.
• To uphold company policies as documented in the Business Strategy.
• To ensure correct practise, legalities and responsibilities in respect of employment and health and safety are maintained & where non-conformance/corrective action is required, report to a Director.
• To identify in good time sales demand that is required to meet the annual budget.
• To provide effective production, logistics and ICT management throughout the manufacturing operation of the business.
• To inform the MD in good time when it is considered that capacity will cause conflict between OTD and the Budget.
To manage the production department & engineers:
CAPACITY MODEL [red/green]
• To monitor performance of all workshop staff, recommend training, provide motivation and instigate disciplinary proceedings as appropriate to secure sales and performance objectives.
• To ensure accurate and timely information is made available to the Accounts Department.
• Ensure the security and maintenance of the premises at all times.
To provide by the first day of each month:
• An accurate and audited quarterly sales forecast.
• An accurate and audited monthly sales forecast.
• Measures of delivery performance – achieved and forecast
• To submit a projected annual capital expenditure programme.
• To chair production meetings and audit production planning and sales figures as presented by production staff that meet & exceed the required business & customer requirements [sales & OTD]
• To attend management reviews and complete all/any delegated planned actions/corrective actions within five working days.
• To recommend sub-contracting where necessary to meet customer demand under commercial control.
• To manage a customer production schedule [minor/repeat customer only]
• Assign & monitor CA/solutions where required to ensure process conformity & effectiveness.
• Process owner of the KEY Processes[as detailed]
• Emergency response team member.
This is a superb opportunity to join a prestigious company in the aerospace industry. If you have relevant experience in this environment and feel like a new challenge please get in touch.