A production engineering and supply chain specialist is required for an exciting new start-up to assist their Operations Director to create manufacturing processes and develop an associated number of suppliers to meet the product delivery plans.
Skills and experience required:
• Proven relevant experience of at least 5 years in a challenging production and supply chain engineering role dealing with high volume, multinational product streams
• Able to develop, report and improve key performance indicators relevant to role; able to process map and improve; effective within an ISO 9001 or similar business system
• Relevant graduate or equivalent professional capability; capability with rubber/plastic coatings technologies, process automation and remote (internet) control or similar and experience with RFID systems are all highly desirable
• Hands-on culture and very team orientated
• Effective with use of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint; effective with ERP/MRP systems or similar; use of Visio or similar mapping tool; familiar with and ideally user of process simulation software
• Extensive travel and overnight stays will be required