The role of the Product Sales Executive is to provide support to the product sales team whilst learning the product set to enable them to engage with customers to develop new business.
You will undertake the vendor sales accreditation programme and gain knowledge around partner programs and discount levels Enabling you to support the team.
This is a sales role with administration elements, previous sales experience whilst not a prerequisite, would be advantageous.
- To meet or exceed daily telephone activity targets
- To broaden the product range within an account set in accordance with goals set.
- Increase breadth of partners
- Achieve & Maintain Vendor Certifications
- Ensure company has the latest price list available and that the order system has the latest approved price list and product groups are correct.
- Ensure all sales staff are trained to sell your product and are regularly updated on approved promotions.
- Ensure all sales staff can process a quote correctly for all your products
- Ensure all sales staff can process an order for all your products and scenarios e.g. Upgrades, add-on’s, licenses etc.
- Maintain a 3 monthly forecast for your products
- Handle all special quotes and be involved in larger projects.
- Achieve target number of active trading resellers per month.
- Recruit resellers and identify new target accounts each month.
- Follow up on all Demo’s with sales staff to ensure these are qualified, progressed and returned correctly.
- Talk to logistics to update and advise on new product requirements, process with vendors or discontinued products.
- Personally generate appointments for your vendors and Product Sales Manager
- Drive the sales team to book appointments for your products ensure that visit reports are completed.
- Action all leads provided by Marketing, within 48hours.
- Ensure all leads provided to resellers/sales are actioned within 72hours
- Ensure website and micro-sites are up to date on your product set