Our client is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their Learning & Development team. This division is the driving force behind shaping the existing and future product portfolio for Learning and Development products (ie professional cerifications, qualifications and education courses).
The candidate must have a Product Management background (managing a Product Roadmap), working in L&D, curriculum development or helping to develop Professional Certifications.
This opportunity is a remote /home based role with travel to the Head office when required.
As Product Manager you will be working collaboratively with the Senior Product Manager, the Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Liaison with the Senior Product Manager and external resources to create and orchestrate the Product Plan for the portfolio.
- Proactively maintaining the creation and function of new product delivery, in addition to sustainable growth, guided by the brand roadmap.
- Continuously presenting a case to develop activity for new and existing products, in reference to competitor activity.
- Managing the performance reporting process, analysing results to ensure compliance with stringent regulatory requirements, identifying potential risks and amending the product as necessary.
- Utilising extensive Product Management skills to ensure the company product is developed to ensure premeditated growth within revenue and profit margins are achieved.
- Conducting internal and external stakeholder management
To succeed in your application for Product Manager, you’ll have the following skills & experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- A successful track record in Product Management, ideally within the L&D field.
- Portfolio Management experience using systems such as Cyber and/or Agile.
- A confident decision maker, able to thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience in Project Management of product/services
- Strong IT skills – a self-confessed techie advantageous!
The role itself…
Operating alongside internal sectors, such as: Product development, Systems, Marketing & Sales, the Product Manager will be responsible for signing off new development ideas and creating project plans that help bring new products to life through a Product Roadmap. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to manage various stakeholders, with the confidence to negotiate commercial and contractual agreements. This is fast-paced, varied role that will have a big sphere of influence throughout the business and is a great opportunity to work in an exciting and vibrant work environment.
What the company is like….
This Product Manager role is joining a well-established company, which has a core passion for transforming the future of Education within their sector. You’ll be working with like-minded professionals who want to take the company and the product portfolio to the next level.