|Job Title:||Procurement Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kate Morgan|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0121 2965766|
|Member Contact||Kate Morgan|
|Contact Phone Number||07867 300809|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Job Title: Procurement Assistant
Salary: up to £30,000
Hours: Full Time
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join the procurement team within a successful, award winning company based in Solihull Town Centre.
The successful candidate will have previous procurement experience and a good understanding of negotiation service levels and the appreciation of balance of business impact versus cost.
Excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner are both essential, along with the ability to work under pressure.
- Providing procurement and administrative support to the Procurement and Supplier Manager
- Support an efficient and flexible procurement service which will deliver value for money, cost savings and best quality service
- Onboarding of suppliers and required due diligence checks
- Assisting with tender preparation
- Review and negotiation of terms and conditions
- Contract management
- Developing internal procedures and documents
- Ensure appropriate approvals are gained
- General administration duties
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- CIPS foundation level is preferred but not essential
- Previous procurement experience is required
- Experience of having responsibility with co-ordinating suppliers and negotiating terms
- IT procurement experience is essential
- Excellent planning skills
- Proven relationship building
This is an excellent role for a hard working, down to earth, pragmatic Procurement Assistant with a good sense of humour looking for a career within a rapidly expanding company.
For more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please email your CV or call 0121 296 5766.
Morgan Parkes Recruitment Ltd operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Personal data you supply will be used for contacting you via telephone or email about our service. Your data will be kept securely and retained in line with GDPR regulations. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for the specified purpose at any time.