The role will be working with our IT Manager, three other developers and where necessary third parties in particular Eclipse Legal Systems to ensure that all identified improvements to the system can be integrated efficiently and with minimal impact to end users.
In addition to development, the role will encompass the day to day administration of the Proclaim system including template maintenance, user configuration, task server administration and report design and execution.
The role will involve a great deal of co-operation with the general IT department and Operations department. In the interests of business efficiency and flexibility it may be necessary to provide cross-cover support to the IT department on occasion.
Up to and including Proclaim Technical Level 3 training attended or ability to demonstrate equivalent practical experience including:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar Proclaim development role;
- Creating new case types, database fields and correspondents;
- Screen design and intelligence;
- Using maths fields and tests to perform specific functions;
- Workflow maintenance including creation of linked actions, forms, secure documents and master documents;
- Advanced Report training or equivalent practical experience of designing, amending and scheduling reports;
- Understanding of design and execution of SQL queries;
- Experience of designing and using auto routines;
- Import/Export routines;
- Task server configuration, scheduling and troubleshooting.