We have an exciting opportunity to join our clients growing Private Client Team in a senior position, based close to Crewe, Cheshire
A leading firm of Solicitors, employing over 150+ people across all areas of the legal profession. They are looking to expand their team, so if you would like to work for a well-established, forward thinking firm of solicitors who are expanding their Private Client team we would like to hear from you.
Position is a varied role within Probate, and Wills department. You would join team of 6 people as senior team member. Your role would be to deal with their existing clients, as well as to gain new clients.
We need someone who has;
- 5+ years' PQE
- Specialised in Probate and Wills work
- Experience of Tax Planning and Trust work
- Ability to develop new business with one to one networking, and team events
- Good collegiate relations with other Fee Earners who man satellite office on cover basis, Conveyancing, Family etc.
- Close liaison with Head of Wills and Probate to assist in continued development of entire team, across all offices
- Being existing member STEP would also be a preference
Duties will include:
- As required you will cover for Head of Department in management and staffing issues. This will include providing holiday cover at other local offices
- To liaise effectively with firm's Property, Family and Employment departments to provide highest level of seamless client service
- To act as office leader