Role: Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing legal firm in the heart of Cirencester. They are looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their thriving Private Client Team.
- You will be drafting wills and lasting powers of attorney
- Advising attorneys, advising and drafting trusts
- Dealing with trust administration.
- Dealing with estate administration
- The successful candidate will be at least 1-2 years PQE however this is open to candidates with up to 10yrs PQE depending on their salary expectations
- Have a flexible approach
- Provide a first-class service to the firm’s clients
On offer is a competitive salary and the chance further your career with a well-respected, regional firm.