Working within the CTO office, provides strategy, leadership, guidance and direction in critical areas of infrastructure, technology, applications, policy and procedural aspects across our business.
The Principle Information Assurance Lead will have minimum of NCSC CCP Senior qualifications
You will be working in the CTO office supporting Group security projects and programmes.
You will be able to lead clients IT, infrastructure teams, business units and software development teams with the testing and assessment of security vulnerabilities using best practice Information Assurance processes.
Certifications \ Accreditations:
- Must be a NCSC certified professional - Snr SIRA
- ISO27001 lead implementer, CISA an advantage
- Desirable background and or qualification such as: CISSP, CISM, CompTIA CASP+
(Minimum experience 7 – 10 years)
Background ideally within Rail, Public Sector. HMG or within Critical National Infrastructure (CNI).
Successful appointment will be subject to having or being granted Security Clearance
- High documentation standard
- Strong knowledge & understanding of, & experience in, IT security
- Industry experience of undertaking and leading Risk Assessments, Risk Treatment & implementing practice countermeasures for pragmatic remediation
- Experience & knowledge to apply NIST, CSF, HMG SPF, ISO27001 standards and frameworks
- Working knowledge of List X, List N, IEC62443-3-3 related standards & industry experience advantageous.
- Penetration testing/ethical hacking
- Experience of running vulnerability scans and understanding the security risk review process
- Appreciation of trends in IT security
- Knowledge and understanding of the current and developing strategic information requirements of a Technology Services business
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Skill in organising resources and establishing priorities and a proven team player
- Strong technical background / understanding
- Must be strong to steer on regulatory, compliance matters
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Leadership qualities
- Functional skills
- Technical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Technical learning
- Customer & Business Awareness
- Subject matter expert in your security field
£65,000 - £95,000k, Car Allowance £500 p/m, Single Healthcare Scheme