Must have experience in selling compliance, safety services or have experience within the facilities management, compliance, electrical testing arena or off the tools qualified.
My client is the UK’s largest and leading provider of safety testing services, with over 20 years’ experience in the industry.
Due to expansion, they have created this varied and interesting role for a pre-sales consultant to join their South and South East team working alongside contract managers and operations to build a regionally strong network of clients.
The successful individual will be working in team to build new relationships, drive opportunities and maximize on existing relationships within an existing and lapsed client base and new prospects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working an existing regional database, educating of services and introducing the company to a range of prospects.
- Delivering and driving new sales opportunities to the contract managers and business development managers regionally
- Reworking lapsed clients and reintroducing services and gaining information on current suppliers and pricing
- Creating and attending appointments with prospects and handover of contacts and business to the operations team to fulfill
- Sending out marketing collateral and following up with calls
- First point of contact to respond to, and provide resolution queries during evaluation of services
- Create presentations to communicate solution benefits to prospects for both legislation and business benefits
- Represents a professional appearance to all clients and contacts
Successful candidates should have-
- A demonstrable record in delivering information using a rage of communications techniques
- An ability to present to small and large audiences addressing both technical and business topics
- High quality oral and written communication
- Self motivation and self discipline
- Willingness to travel within the UK when Necessary
- A UK drivers license