PR Senior/Account Manager Up to £35K plus benefits
Commutable from Manchester/Huddersfield/Leeds
This is a great opportunity to join a growing PR agency where you will get the opportunity to develop your skills further and take on additional responsibility, at the moment you will have one Account Executive reporting into you and will be responsible for managing budgets and projects. They are looking for an ambitious candidate who wants to grow their career further.
· Create and implement PR plans for clients; directly or through others
· Understand clients’ business plans and offer strategic communications advice
· Manage and implement strategic and tactical activities on client accounts
· Ensure production of content and distribution via appropriate channels
· Find opportunities for client publicity on an ongoing basis and provide accurate and timely advice
· Update client and team on performance (such as financial budgets, time and plan) using appropriate media such as status reports, review meetings etc.
· Initiate and develop strong relationships with associates and suppliers
· Manage staff and associates at all levels
· Monitor and improve the performance of self and team to achieve goals
· Provide clear, timely and accurate information to managing director
· Develop partnerships and effective relationships
· Liaise with client, maintaining strong relationships through meetings etc
· Maintain cpd by attending externally organised conferences and seminars where appropriate and through monitoring publications, reports, websites etc as necessary
· Keep abreast of client issues in the media through monitoring publications, websites etc
· Seek feedback from clients and colleagues
· Support the recruitment and development of new staff.
New business activities
· Support the new business programme by upselling to existing clients
· Respond to enquiries for new business opportunities, and contact potential clients
· Co-develop and co-deliver new business pitches/credential presentations
Person Specification Essential to Role
· Proven professional and relevant experience
· Experienced in managing multiple projects to time and budget
· Experienced in communicating to a wide range of audiences through a range of media and events
· Skilled writer, content creator
· Experienced in digital marketing, using analytics and social media platforms
· Willingness to travel and work away from home as required.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, please send over your CV today