PR & Marketing Executive
- 26 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Flexible working structure-Ideally 3 days a week in office
- Attractive pension
- Private healthcare
- Social/Company events
- Plus more benefits
- On top of your salary and benefits, you will be working for a fast-growing company who is rapidly growing and looking to develop their employee's career
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years experience in PR & Marketing with Leisure and/or Property experience.
You will be coming into the business as the PR and marketing specialist within the company, reporting directly into the managing director to manage the PR and marketing output for the company from their flagship office in London. Your role would be split between both PR responsibilities and generalist marketing responsibilities.
Some of the PR responsibilities would be are as follows:
- Writing press releases and organising press quotes and interviews
- Liaising with journalists; the first point of contact for all press enquiries
- Monitoring and collating media coverage
- Obtaining images and permissions
Some of the marketing responsibilities would be are as follows:
- Planning and project managing the production of hard copy and digital brochures.
- Email campaigns, including a weekly newsletter and event invitations.
- Social media account management - predominantly LinkedIn.
- Uploading content to the website.
- An understanding of SEO.
- Booking both print and digital advertising.
- Coordinating and ordering other marketing material, such as business cards.
- Maintaining reports and analytics