An exciting and innovative brand is seeking an experienced and talented PR and Communications Manager based in Salisbury to join its dynamic marketing team. You will receive many benefits such as 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Also 5 extra unpaid days (Holiday entitlement increases with the length of service).
This company is a friendly business that has a “family feel” ethos amongst the staff.
As the PR and Communications Manager, your duties will be to:
- To identify and secure profile opportunities for the brand, products and the key people
- To build key relationships with key journalists in the US and UK and other global agencies
- Responsible for the internal communications strategy
- Managing and responding to media enquiries, social media channels and maintaining our online press library.
- Foster strong collaborative working relationships across all agencies and distributor teams to build a more visible and dynamic PR world around our core products.
- Recommend and promote new methods to continually push our brands forward, increasing brand awareness globally, achieving coverage across all media.
- Author media materials including communications plans, media statements, press releases and Q&A as required ensuring all communications reflects the companies tone, our point of difference and relevance to our customers.
To be a successful PR and Communications Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- A strong track record of securing high quality media coverage
- Excellent media contacts across one or more of the following sectors: men’s style/fashion, men’s health/fitness, luxury, tech – preferably among US-based media as well as in the UK
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including a flair for communicating over social media
- Sound strategic sense paired with an ability to spot opportunities
- Strong critical analysis and decision-making skills
- A positive, solution-focused attitude and the flexibility to respond to the changing needs of a high-growth business
You are required to work 37.5 hours a week. A flexible approach is essential as you may be required to work outside of normal hours to achieve organisational goals. Some travel may also be necessary.
In return, the PR and Communications Manager will receive a salary of £32,000 - £38,000 per annum depending on experience.