Salary: Up to £35,000 dependant on experience
Role type: Permanent, Remote working
Remote working (Candidate can live anywhere in the UK - UK wide)
- The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years’ experience of managing multiple clients’ Google Ads accounts as well as using Google Analytics software
- Have a good understanding of marketing in general (both online and offline approaches) and be able to communicate strategies to clients effectively.
- Be able to carry out comprehensive conversion rate analysis and ROI tracking for clients’ PPC accounts
- Working knowledge of PPC, SEO, Web Analytics, CRO
- Be Google Ads qualified
- Be Google Analytics qualified
- Bing Ads Qualified
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (Setting up Goals, Ecommerce Tracking, Custom Dimensions etc)
- Possess good organisational skills and the proven ability to execute successful PPC strategies
- Excellent communication and presentational skills are also required for this role
- Proficiency with advanced Google Ads features, such as display, advanced bidding strategies, shopping campaigns
Competency required: You must also be able to set up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structures. 3-4 years’ experience of managing multiple clients’ Google Ads accounts as well as using Google Analytics software.