|Job Title:||PPC Manager|
|Salary:||32000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Ben Thompson - Director|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01235 797177|
|Member Contact||Ben Thompson - Director|
|Contact Phone Number||01235 797177|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
- Position: PPC Manager
- Location: Oxford (OX5)
- Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Hours: 08:00 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday)
- Sector: PPC, Google AdWords, Marketing, Digital Marketing Agency
Our award-winning digital marketing agency client is seeking to recruit an outstanding PPC Manager to join their expanding Oxfordshire based team.
As a PPC Manager, you will be required to develop and run successful PPC campaigns and manage a junior team to do so.
The successful candidate will likely be an existing PPC Manager or Senior Executive looking to make the step up and hold 2-3 years of digital agency experience, with a focus on PPC.
Our client put a huge focus on developing their staff by providing structured training and career development plans and a very clear and defined career path.
- Successful management and optimisation of paid work for client campaigns.
- To work with the Head of Digital and other team members to develop these campaigns.
- To take ownership of client strategy and targets, ensuring required standards are met.
- To take ownership of and assist with the development of the PPC process including writing, updating, and ensuring they are followed.
- Staying on top of new trends, developing your own knowledge and sharing this with the team.
- To champion paid work – such as through writing blogs and giving talks.
- To maintain consistent correspondence with clients, including attending client meetings.
- To provide development of the quarterly strategy for all PPC and Paid Social clients.
- Collaborating with other members of the team in pitching for new business.
- Developing our clients own PPC and Paid Social campaigns.
- Managing and training the PPC team and working to develop their skills.
- Assisting in the recruitment and interview process for the PPC team.
- Setting an example of attitude and culture to other members of the team as a senior member of the team.
- Maintain all PPC qualifications that require renewal.
- To follow our process, recording comms, tasks, and time correctly.
- Existing supervisory experience within a digital marketing environment
- A genuine desire to learn and develop others
- Extensive knowledge of PPC
Thompson & Terry Ltd (thompsonandterry.co.uk) is a recruitment consultancy specialised in the sourcing of Sales & Marketing professionals in Oxfordshire. No terminology used in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of race, age or sex.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of applications, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful at this time.