Juice Hospitality are working with an award winning Digital Marketing Agency to recruit a PPC (Paid Search) Manager for their West Berkshire office. This is a permanent position working 37.5 hours per week. The salary range is between £35,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience.
- To ensure that all clients PPC (Paid Search) campaigns, managed by you, have a strong and robust strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives that have been tailored to meet your individual client expectations
- Develop a strong understanding of each of your clients business including products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives
- In line with your clients goals and objectives, create, implement and manage innovative successful campaigns
- Ensure client budgets are agreed and managed accordingly in line with client expectations
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with your clients and Line Manager
- Use a variety of third party tools to compile and draw insight to better understand user trend and behaviour
- Create monthly reports detailing monthly activity and provide recommendations where applicable
- Work closely with other team members to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded
- Using a variety of PPC (Paid Search) practices you will be able to optimise client’s accounts for maximum performance
- Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns across a variety of search engines
- An understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards and how they may impact on PPC (Paid Search) performance
- Experience of running paid advertising campaigns on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- There will also be opportunities to further your knowledge, visit Google and attend relevant training sessions in London
- You will also be responsible for managing and coaching a small team
- Exposure and knowledge of Programmatic advertising would be an advantage
Are you reliable, flexible have great communication skills and an analytical mind? If so, then you may be who we are looking for. You will have a proven track record for setting up and maintaining PPC (Paid Search) campaigns as well as strategy experience for biddable media. You will be highly organised and a great people person. You will have an analytical, enquiring mind with a passion for digital knowledge and excellent attention to detail. You are a great team player but can also work independently and demonstrate innovative and enterprising behaviours.
To apply for this exciting role, please APPLY TODAY with your current CV and one of the Recruitment Managers at Juice will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.