Power Electronics Engineer. Our global manufacturing client are looking for a Senior Power Electronics Engineer to join their team.
Power Electronics Engineer Responsibilities
- Creation of new designs
- Design of critical power components
- Design and develop analogue, digital, electronic circuits and systems for power electronics
- To implement designs, personally, and through other team members, which meet agreed functional design requirements and conforms to international EMC and Safety requirements and regulations
- Creation of new product specification and documentation for record keeping
- Masters Degree (MEng) in Power electronics
- Must have understanding of power electronic devices, topologies and control systems.
- Have used simulation tools (eg. PLECS, Saber, Simetrix, Pspice or Mathlab Simulink simulators)
- Ability to build prototypes, experimentation on systems and bench test.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday on permanent days. (39hours)