|Job Title:||PHP Developer|
|Salary:||20000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Lucas|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01244 434 386|
|Member Contact||Pam Wilcox|
|Contact Phone Number||01244 434 836|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
PHP Developer to join a fantastic company who are undergoing a rapid growth period has arisen. Using the latest technologies and working within an innovative environment you will be at the forefront of enhancing the market leading solutions and bespoke frameworks.
Working within an Apple Mac environment, there are 33 days holiday available, regular personal development plans and flexible working hours to name a few of the benefits available.
To apply for the PHP Developer role you must have, 3 years minimum experience working within a commercial software development company, alongside excellent understanding of the following, PHP7,OOP, Laravel, HTML5, CSS3 and SQL.
· Maintenance & Development of the e-commerce technology platforms.
· Key involvement within the software design process.
· Liasing with key managers within in the company to understand the direction of the business.
· Involved within daily SCRUM stand ups
· Enhancing current platform
· Able to work effectively under pressure
· Self-motivated and willing to contribute outside direct areas of responsibilities
Keywords: PHP, OOP, HTML, CSS, Laravel, SCRUM, AWS, jQuery, Software, Developer