|Job Title:||PHP Developer|
|Salary:||35000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Michael Souness|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0161 804 2013|
|Member Contact||Mike Souness|
|Contact Phone Number||0161 804 2016|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Our client is a Top 100 Insurance Broker looking to hire an experienced PHP developer to join their rapidly expanding Manchester business.
- To support the development team on new and existing systems as required on a project by project basis.
- Creation of documentation detailing technical work required for requested development, maintenance and support tasks to company standards.
- Assist 3rd parties with project planning and critical path analysis.
- To support the technical direction of a professional and cohesive multi-disciplinary team that is technically astute and experienced.
- To design and develop pragmatic, complete and maintainable software solutions under the guidance of a Project Lead to the agreed development plan and to approved specifications.
- Highly desirable would be a developer who has experience with PHP who can deliver high quality, timely implementations of technical specifications.
- Deep understanding of PHP, HTML, CSS
- 4+ years web development (e.g. have an understanding of HTML5).
- 3+ years current experience with PHP. .
- Demonstrable experience in delivering Process Improvements across Architecture tasks.
- Experience working with unit testing frameworks, and experience of integration testing and continuous integration.
For more information, please get in contact
0161 804 2016