A growing and enthusiastic company, leading their sector, are looking for a PHP Developer to join their expanding team on the outskirts of Salisbury. You will receive many benefits such as increasing holiday entitlement for length of service, free parking, access to a pool company car, access to free fresh fruit, bread & soft drinks throughout the working day and fantastic office facilities including pool & football table along with Amazon Fire TV.
This company is a friendly business that has a “family feel” ethos amongst the staff and is growing so has brilliant career progression opportunities.
As the PHP Developer, your duties will be to:
- Drawing up detailed project specifications.
- Presenting initial design ideas to clients, post sales technical support and training clients
- Coding using a variety of software.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Proof reading content and grammar and making changes where necessary.
- Editing content, debugging code, peer reviewing others’ work.
- Supporting existing web applications.
To be a successful PHP Developer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Drupal, SharePoint, SSQL, SQLite, IIS, Apache Configuration, GitHub, Subversion, Payment Gateway Integration of Sage Pay, WorldPay, PayPal is desirable
- An understanding of agile project methodologies
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies, software packages, proprietary platforms
- Willingness to demonstrate your commitment to clients when it counts.
In return, the PHP Developer will receive a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience.