We are currently looking for 15 Pet claim assessor and will consider anyone with
substantial animal care experience,
medical or pharmaceutical qualifications or experience,
Biology or physiology qualifications
medical claims experience
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
o assist the Pet Claims Assessing Team Leader in ensuring both technical and administration targets and performance standards are consistently achieved in line with corporate and affinity standards.
- Answering calls in a timely manner in accordance with our Service Level Agreements.
- Review incoming forms and ensure claims, pre-authorisation and reviews are settled within the Service Level Agreements.
- Liaising effectively with all departments to improve communication and reduce errors.
- Interface with veterinary practices, breeder and affinity partners to ensure all information is gathered in order to settle claims accurately.
- Management of incoming/outgoing calls and emails to resolve queries and gain information in relation to payment/s of the policy.