Skills Direct Ltd are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Payroll Specialist. If you are based in Denmark and available immediately, with all the relevant experience, then we would love to hear from you.
Your new company:
Our Client, based in Copenhagen , is a leading manufacturer and employer of choice.
Your duties in this position:
To take ownership of the Nordic payroll, undertake pay runs as specified and agreed in the annual payroll calendar, produce and distribute payslips. Troubleshoot payroll errors and make system corrections as needed
· Manage necessary bank transactions, as well as tax and social insurance payments
· Reconcile net payroll, tax funding, third party payments and general ledger postings
· Manage year-end reconciliations and provide necessary reports for Finance/ external parties to ensure operational compliance
What you will need to be a success:
Must have experience working within a nordic payroll function, ideally in a medium/large company. Ideally have a Payroll Qualification.
· SAP experience or experience with a comparable HRIS/ Payroll System
· Experience with time and attendance software
· Excellent knowledge of Excel
· Proficient in other Microsoft Office tools – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
Salary & Benefits of this position
· Competitive, dependant on experience
· Hours: Monday to Friday 38 hours per week.
· Working from home : Yes until September 2020
What you need to do now:
To be considered for this position please email email@example.com or to find out more details please call me on 07593 819800