This is an excellent opportunity for a Payroll Manager to join a global HR services provider based in Rubery, Birmingham which is dedicated to their clients and strives for excellence and innovation. The company offers a modern open-plan working environment, attractive salary and flexible benefits package, plus structured training and support.
This role would suit a Payroll Manager who wants a career in a successful, growing organisation who previous experience of managing complex and high volume teams. Applicants should have excellent leadership skills, be able to build relationships, be client focused and great at problem solving.
Essential requirements: The successful Payroll Manager will have:
- Experience of managing complex and high volume teams
- Previous knowledge of team objective setting
- Experience of Performance Management
- Business and financial awareness
- Effective people management and Customer Care experience
- Presentation skills
- Risk Management skills
- Quality and Audit experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- HR/Payroll and SSC Experience
- A working knowledge of Prince 2 Project Management methodology
- CIPD / IPP qualifications
- Previous experience in an outsourced or commercial service delivery environment.
The duties of the Payroll Manager are:
- To provide a high level of management to the Payroll Team
- Ensure effective and efficient delivery of service
- Lead and motivate team to ensure KPI’s are achieved and exceeded
- Plan and deliver regular coaching and development training
- Review the Team performance against SLA/KPI’s and business objectives
- Review service delivery to ensure cost effectiveness
- Ensure continued security of data
- Manage service review process and retention of clients.
Salary: £38,000 to £44,000 p.a.
Benefits: Free car parking, 28 days holidays including Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Payroll Manager, Payroll Team Leader, Payroll Specialist, Assistant Payroll Manager, Payroll Consultant, Payroll Supervisor.
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT