Are you experienced in completing payroll duties for monthly employees? Do you have experience in using Sage Payroll? Our client based in West Bromwich are seeking some additional training support for their existing payroll team member on a temporary basis.
You will receive a salary of circa £25,000 per year / £12.82 per hour.
Your hours of work will be 37.5 per week, 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday however the hours can be flexible to accommodate part time hours
The main duties of the Payroll Clerk / Bookkeeper will include:
* Overseeing a monthly payroll for approximately 40 employees
* Supporting the existing team member with any queries during the whole payroll process
* Overseeing PAYE processes, deductions and pension submissions
* Generating payroll reports including payment summaries, pension updates, National Insurance figures and audit reports
* Providing advice and guidance during the payroll process and answering any queries
The ideal Payroll Clerk / Bookkeeper will have:
* Previous experience working as a Bookkeeper or Payroll Clerk where you have completed a monthly payroll
* Experience in using Sage Payroll
* The ability to train and support an existing team member with the full payroll process
Based locally in West Bromwich, this role would suit someone in between positions or someone looking for some additional work alongside their current role.
If you're interested, please get in touch with Helen on 0121 360 6000 or email email@example.com