Do you have experience in Payroll and HR? Do you have a passion for working in a fast-paced environment for a global, market leading organisation?
Priding themselves on providing a world class service within the compliance and testing industry, as part of the Payroll and HR administration team you will be a point of contact for queries relating to their European payroll, predominantly Italy and Spain payroll, and handling general HR related questions.
As the Payroll and HR Administrator your duties will include:
- Payroll processing for Italy and Spain
- Timesheet processing and record keeping
- Expense account administration
- Data entry onto payroll system
- Ensuring all statutory payroll requirements are met in Italy and Spain
- Producing offer letters and new employee orientation paperwork
- Monitoring performance reviews
- Maintaining personnel records
- Other duties as required
We would love to see your CV if you have the following skills and experience:
- Previous demonstrable experience in a Payroll and HR administration role (minimum 12 months)
- The ability to speak in English, Italian and Spanish (essential)
- Educated to GCSE standard or above
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, payroll databases
- A current valid driver's license
- The ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Happy to work independently and with minimal supervision
In return for your experience - you will be rewarded with a permanent, full time opportunity with a competitive salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum on offer depending on skills and experience. This role will be remote working ideally within a two-and-a-half-hour commute from their offices based in Bangor, Gwynedd (due to attending meetings etc. as and when required).
If this sounds like just the challenge you have been looking for please apply today!