|Job Title:||Payment Service Advisor (night)|
|Salary:||25000 - 27500|
|Contact Name:||madelaine allen|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01256 799127|
|Member Contact||Madelaine Allen|
|Contact Phone Number||01256 799127|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Are you an enthusiastic and passionate about Customer Service?
This could be the opportunity for you if you enjoy interacting with customers and are looking to join a rapidly growing company early in their journey.
Training will be given on the areas which we expect the person in question to operate as well as broader industry training with a view to potentially progressing the right person.
Key responsibilities include:
- The duties of the Advisor include collection calls with the primary function of recovering outstanding debts in high volume a fast-paced retail finance environment;
- Updating and providing clear and robust notes on systems based on all communications with customers;
- Provide customer service in relation to collection issues all whilst ensuring excellent call quality;
- Process customer payments and refunds;
- Monitor and update systems to identify outstanding debts and act on a timely basis to ensure recovery of funds;
- To liaise with the key partner account in order resolve discrepancies and queries;
- To administer and assist in the day to day running of the key account;
- Perform assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Operations Manager;
- Collating of management information.
Key requirements are:
- Ability to negotiate and recover funds whilst maintaining a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism;
- Possess a good understanding of the Mortgage Sale Process;
- Outgoing and comfortable dealing with customers on the telephone;
- Ability to communicate clearly;
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Good computer skills, Excel, Word;
- Methodical & Organised;
- Recovery experience.
Basic £25,500 - £27,500k with 20% night shift allowance
Pension and healthcare
Hours - sun- thurs 4.00pm - 12.30am