An organisation based Edgbaston, Birmingham are currently recruiting for a Part Time Payroll Advisor to join their team on a temporary basis for approximately 3 months.
The hours of work are 21 hours per week, working Monday to Wednesday 9:00am to 5:00pm, flexibility is required.
As a Part Time Payroll Advisor, your duties will be:
* Completing two monthly payrolls, one for approximately 300 employees and one for approximately 75 salary employees
* Calculating and processing holiday pay
* Administration of new starters and leavers including P45s
* Producing specified payroll reports and reconciliation to payments
* Dealing with the calculation of SSP, SMP, SPP and PMP
* Producing payslips and distribution via email
* Uploading BACs files for authorisation
* Dealing with the calculation and reconciliation of PAYE, Pension and Union contributions and processing of BACs payments
* Managing the administration of the Personal Pension Plan and auto-enrolment commitments
* Completing full reconciliation and processing of a payroll year-end including RTI submissions to HMRC and P60s
* Dealing with any queries
As a Part Time Payroll Advisor within the education industry, you will have:
* Previous payroll experience
* Knowledge of Sage 50 Payroll and Excel
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Based in Edgbaston, Birmingham your hours of work are Monday to Wednesday, 9:00am - 5:00pm, 21 hours per week, flexibility is required.
You will be earning a salary of £21,684 per annum pro rata / hourly pay rate of £11.75ph.
Alongside this, you will receive 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays pro rata, company pension scheme, free car parking and the opportunity to work for a well-established Education organisation.
For more information, please contact Leah on 0121 360 6000.