Part Time Payroll Administrator
Stratford-upon-Avon • £17,000 pro rata • Part time • Permanent
- Exciting new opportunity to join a well-established company.
Arden Personnel are currently recruiting for a Part Time Payroll Administrator. You will be responsible for;
- Adding new starters onto the payroll system, and time and attendance system.
- Processing leavers on the payroll system, and time and attendance system.
- Processing other amendments e.g. additional payments, bonuses, deductions, etc.
- Processing changes e.g. salary, pension contributions.
- Be responsible for the time and attendance system, dealing with queries, training new users, running reports for HR KPIs.
- Export, code and check the monthly payroll from the time and attendance system.
- Send the payroll processing company the month payroll input, HMRC scanning and other documents each month.
- Check the edits for the monthly payroll before it goes to BACS.
- Generate reports from both the payroll and, time and attendance systems.
- Deal with payroll queries, and resolve any issues that might arise.
- Pension scheme administration.
- Be responsible for maternity, paternity and also sickness entitlements for long term sickness cases.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Part Time Payroll Administrator you will need;
- Good IT skills.
- Administrative experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
What’s on Offer?
As Part Time Payroll Administrator you will receive;
- Up to £17,000 pro rata.
- Part time hours - 3 days a week.
- Opportunity to join a busy, well established company.
Apply for this role
To apply for this Part Time Payroll Administrator please go to our Arden Personnel website www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk. Job reference – LF-898.