1. To prepare and submit clients’ payrolls and RTI returns to ensure clients’ statutory obligations are met and they are in control of their PAYE needs.
2. To ensure all clients are aware of any PAYE liabilities, their filing deadlines and payment deadlines and provide information relating to payment methods.
3. To identify any tax saving opportunities in the process of completing payroll.
4. To complete and submit client and internal P11Ds to ensure statutory obligations are met. This will include the completion of exemptions and highlighting any tax saving opportunities.
5. To regularly utilise and update our key internal systems including CCH, Sage 50 Payroll, Star Payroll and Tax Shield. This will allow for a consistent level of service and communication across our growing business.
6. To assist and work with the Tax Manager in relation to the implementation of Auto enrolment for the firm. This is a key growth area for the firm and you will be involved in implementing an exciting strategy over the coming months.
WOULD SUIT SOMEONE WHO:
Has a strong level of technical knowledge about PAYE legislation and has kept up to date with changes in rates, deadlines and practical requirements. The role is also customer facing and therefore requires high standards in quality of work and customer service at all times; mistakes can be costly for the client and the business.
This role will suit someone who enjoys problem solving, has a willingness to learn, develop customer relationships and enjoys payroll work. This role will allow you to work in a flexible environment and establish an excellent rapport with clients and team members and take pride in helping build better businesses in the North East.
WHAT ELSE WILL YOU GET FROM WORKING WITH US?
Flexible working environment that can fit around your personal needs
Clear training schedule that could cover both professional and personal development
Competitive salary and holiday entitlement
Salary advertised is for 21 hours worked. Ideally Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but there will be