Are you a qualified Bookkeeper, available to work 15 hours per week? Are you experienced in using the Xero system? If so, read the below:
The hours and days of work are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, working 5 hours per day to suit you between 8:00am and 6:00pm.
My client is currently recruiting for a Part Time Bookkeeper to work in their offices based in Digbeth, Birmingham within the creative apprenticeships industry. This is an ongoing temporary position.
Salary is up to £12.50 per hour / £24,375 per year pro rata.
The duties of the Bookkeeper will include:
* Processing a monthly payroll on the Xero system
* Providing general accounts support
* Processing nominal ledger, purchase ledger and sales ledger
* Dealing with the invoices and remittances
* Carrying out Bank reconciliation duties
* Completing payment run reports ready for authorisation
* Making European payments
* Updating information onto Excel spreadsheets
* Providing accounts support to the team as required
The ideal Bookkeeper will have:
* All round bookkeeping experience
* Previous experience using the Xero system
* Computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel