We are recruiting for a Part Qualified Accountant to join our client who is a Midlands based Accountancy firm with multiple offices across the region. Working from home to start, you will then be based from the Stoke on Trent office. You will be preparing accounts for a variety of clients with study support provided.
Hours of work are 9:00am to 5:15pm Monday to Friday, with smart and flexible working available. The position is currently working from home, however, once based in the office, free car parking is available. Benefits also include 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday.
As the Part Qualified Accountant, your duties will include:
- Preparing accounts for a variety of businesses including Limited companies, Partnerships and sole traders
- Preparing accounts from complete or incomplete records and making notes for your supervisor
- Applying basic accountancy ratios
- To be aware of and apply, where appropriate, the concept of analytical review
- Planning jobs for preparation and providing excellent client support
- Identifying opportunities to cross sell other services
- Commitment to the training programme, including an element of own time to get the most out of the programme
As the Part Qualified Accountant, you will have:
- At least 1 year's experience in an accountancy practice
- Part or completed AAT (Technical Level) or starting your ACCA qualification
- Experienced in accounts preparation
- You may have experience of the following: Accountants, Part Qualified, Bookkeeping, Bookkeeper, Book-keeper, Practice, Finance, Management Accounts, Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
As the Part Qualified Accountant, you will receive a salary of circa £25,000 per annum, depending on experience plus fantastic benefits